Information Design Incorporated has provided services to DOD and DOE weight handling organizations since 2000 and is well versed in the various program requirements. IDI developed a strong reputation in the weight handling community as a result of work that has been performed at the Navy shipyards and at the Navy Crane Center. The relationships that have been forged as a result have allowed us to assemble a team of unusually experienced weight handling experts comprised of former career government employees.
IDI is a woman-owned small business that has been in operation since March 2000. Our Mission and Vision Statements below, provide the key to understanding who we are as a corporate entity:
To facilitate organizational improvements by equipping employees, improving processes and applying effective technologies to support our customer’s specific business goals. We also work with our customer to articulate goals with the belief that the trust of our customers demands that we deliver what is needed and desired not simply what is requested!
To become an example of integrity and excellence in our community. We will provide practical, flexible solutions to exceed customer’s requirements and meet their implicit needs.
We know we are successful when:
- Our customers recognize that we have enabled them to be successful today and positioned them to be successful tomorrow.
- Our employees realize that we contribute to their personal and professional growth through mentoring, training, and encouraging in a wholesome, positive work environment.
- The communities we serve benefit from our commitment to increase efficiency, productivity and growth in a managed and sustainable fashion.
- Information Design has developed a practical philosophy that we believe positions us to accomplish our mission and achieve our vision. This philosophy is based on the concept of team building within our company and with our customers.
- Puget Sound Naval Shipyard
- Pearl Harbor Naval Shipyard
- Army Corp of Engineers
- Navy Crane Center
- Prime Contractors supporting DOD and DOE organizations
For inquiries about IDI services, please send an email to: email@example.com